Friday 19 April 2013

Coachella 2013: Cool Cats

Bad news. I have the lurgi. 

As it was the first weekend of Coachella last weekend I was planning on doing a "WIWW" (what I would wear) kind of post this weekend but since Tuesday I've been in bed sans make up and a bra, looking and feeling like roadkill. Nice eh?

Hopefully I'll be able to do this post at some point next week but for the moment I thought I'd share some of my stand-out favourites from the weekend.

Kate Bosworth
 The fashion world grovels at the feet of Miss Bosworth and it's not hard to see why. She manages to rock fur, embellishments, maxi, sheer, monochrome and buckles all in one effortless outfit...there are no words. This woman is a goddess. I don't think I am the only one who would shudder at the thought of trying this many trends out on ourselves at home (images of myself looking the lovechild of Ke$ha and Bellatrix Lestrange are floating through my head), it's a terrifying thought for us mere mortals. Kate, we salute you!


 It's recently been announced that KB is creating a "festival" range for Topshop later in the year. Expect plenty of crochet, fringing and embellishment from the queen of cool herself and at purse friendly prices - HALLELUJAAAAAH! 

Alessandra Ambrosio 
Oh ho boho! This Victoria's Angel has just shot straight onto my fashion radar with crochet, fringing, studs and suede pulled together with endless pins and tousled hair. Festival perfection!

Audrina Partridge
Floppy hat - check. Light dress - check. Statement jewellery - check. Bovver boots - check. Tattooed boyfriend - check check check! 
She's got it all, a simple but seriously stylish Coachella outfit that we could all take inspiration from for the summer. 


Ashley Benson
Love the casual all black look with statement logos and rock inspired rip details; this is the kind of outfit which totally stands out at a festival amidst the oodles of indie, boho and hippie chicks and could be worked as an everyday look. Rock onnnnnn Ashley!

ALL PICTURES ARE FROM THE MAIL ONLINE

Controversially Vanessa Hudgens doesn't appear on this list - don't get me wrong, I worship the ground she walks on but I have to say I thought her looks for Coachella were overdone and predictable...don't hate me! Prove me wrong VH, the challenge is on!

What do you think about the favourites I've selected? 

T x
 

 





14 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is so beautiful. Now following you on Bloglovin and would love it if you could follow me back xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Sure,follow you back on bloglovin.
    Hope you visit my blog again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving the Coachella outfits, so many good 'uns! Hope you're feeling better soon, there's nothing worse than being ill! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, I've perked up considerably since the sun came out! I know faaaaar too many goodies from last weekend, that festival just looks amazing!
      Been a fan of yours for ages, absolutely love your style, and so grateful that you took the time to have a look at my blog! Really means a lot, hopefully you'll come back to check up on it in the future.
      X

      Delete
  4. Love Audrina's look! I know you were featuring Ashley Benson but I actually really like Troian Bellisario's casual look here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I didn't know who she was, but yeah it's an awesome look!
      X

      Delete
  5. Bosworth looks weird :)

    Kisses from Glasgow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these, have been perving over the Coachella style and wish I could have been there! Neeeeever gona happen lol. Nice post xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh just read your blog - I love!!

    I'm still obsessing over Coachella outfits weeks later - so copying some this summer!

    jadefrancesca.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, means a lot! I absolutely love yours and am actually featuring one of your recent looks in my faves post tomorrow so watch this space x

      Delete

LOOKBOOK