Tuesday 30 July 2013

Love Will Tear Us Apart - OOTN


This dress is flying round the blogisphere at the moment! Every single blogger and You Tuber in their right mind has got their hands on one of these badboys and I for one can completely understand the hype. They cost £12, fit like a dream and have a Topshop worthy print that flatters every complexion!

My dress had it's first formal outing the other night when we headed out for my boyfriend's birthday supper, and it passed the food baby test with flying colours!





Dress - Primark
Boots - Matalan HERE
Lipstick - Kate Moss for Rimmel no 107 HERE

I've seen it worn with heels, hats and collars but I decided to wear mine with my current favourite stompy boots. They were a bargain buy from Matalan and I've been living in them for the last month or so. They have cut outs at the heels which I'm not a fan of but if I wear them with plain black socks only the eagle eyed would notice!


Do any of you have one of these dresses? I'd love to know how you'd style it!

T x

2 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing on you! I really want it especially because of the price of it!x

    - Jayne
    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a beaut, everyone needs one! x

      Delete

LOOKBOOK