Sunday 29 December 2013

Video: Current Drugstore Make Up Favourites

 
Watch video HERE

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I know it's a bit late but I hope you all had an amazing festive period and are getting ready for your New Year celebrations!

I've spent the last week at my parents house in Wiltshire celebrating Christmas with my family. It's been lovely but I've eaten far too much cheese and chocolate and am now getting ready to get back to work and reality. With my return to real life comes my return to blogging! 

I bought myself a beautiful xmas present which will hopefully improve the quality and frequency of my blogs and you tube videos so watch this space! In the meantime please do check out my relatively festive video on my current favourite bits of drugstore make up HERE

Happy New Year and I'll see you in 2014!

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK