Sunday 20 April 2014

Fancy Doing Me A Favour?




HAPPY EASTER!

I hope you're all having an amazing weekend. Typically today the weather is awful but that makes it all the more acceptable to sit inside stuffing ourselves with hot cross buns and mountains of chocolate!

So here's the thing. I know you've probably been inundated with these posts but here's one more. I've just been nominated for the Company Blogger Awards 2014 and I need your help!

If you enjoy my blog or YouTube I would love nothing more than for you to vote for me. It's very easy, will take less than 2 minutes (promise!) and you can vote as many times as you want if you're feeling generous!

 Either follow this link or the image at the top of my blog and enter my blog www.abritishbunny.blogspot.co.uk under the Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer category.

It would mean the world especially as I'm such a teeny blog so please do let me know if you vote so I can thank you personally.

Bisoux

T x

4 comments:

LOOKBOOK