Friday 20 June 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards 2014

On Wednesday I had the privilege of attending the Company #StyleBlogger Awards at the Oval Space in East London! 






It was an amazing evening spent in the company of all those incredible bloggers I've been following for years, #fangirling all over the place! 

MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who voted for my blog - I was shortlisted for an award and although I didn't win even being nominated was such an achievement for my teeny little blog and I honestly couldn't have got this far without the support from my readers & viewers. It honestly still baffles me that people are actually interested in what I have to say so thank you so so much for your support - means the world to me! *sob*

As unorganised as I am I totally forgot to charge my slr and hardly took any pictures, but did manage to bring along my point & shoot to capture some "vlog" footage - cue much shaky camera work and blurry film - so if you're interested to see what we got up to, do check out the below vid! 

Over the next month or so I'm having a complete life overhaul and so many things are changing. I will be doing a video on it asap so please keep an eye out on my YouTube Channel for that but for a heads up I will be absent from my blog for a month or so until everything settles down again..but I'll still be on my Instagram(abritishbunny) so check that out if you fancy keeping up with me! 

T x

4 comments:

  1. eek I spotted me! haha, it was a shame we didn't get to meet but with so many people there it's not surprising! Lovely editing of the vlog, the music fitted perfectly and I adore the shot of the blurred fairy lights! Hope you had a lovely evening, Lauryn x

    www.laurynsnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved watching your vlog, ceongratulatuins for being nominated, there's always next year :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love this outfit you wore! Congrats on being shortlisted xx
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK